NCFE LEVEL 2
It is estimated that 11.3 million adults in the UK do not possess basic digital skills. In the next 20 years, 90% of all jobs will require some form of digital knowledge. This qualification improves your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting your current job role or giving you the opportunity to transition into a new role where digital skills are required.
- Earn a nationally recognized Level 2 qualification
- Develop your personal and professional skills
- Enhance your digital skill sets
- Study at a time that suits you, without having to attend college
- Online qualification only.
Understand how to protect devices and data
Communicate socially and professionally using technology
Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression.
Definition of self-respect Self-respect is having a high regard for yourself. It is a feeling or opinion that you are important, good, and valuable. It is a belief that you deserve to be treated in a certain way, by yourself and others. For example, if you have...